This service provider requires payment upfront : No
Phone Number: (800)-421-5354
Lakeshore offers a wide range of quality educational items that are created by educators. find materials for all your needs-Arts and Crafts to STEM, Language, Math, and Sensory Exploration
Parent/Guardian Instructions for Online VendorsFamilies are welcome to preview online store offerings. Please note, however, that only purchases made after awards have been issued will be eligible for reimbursement.
- Click the link below to visit this vendor’s online storefront. The first time you use this vendor's online store, you will need to register with Lakeshore. Note that all items displayed through this link are eligible under the program rules. If you use a public link to browse items sold by Lakeshore, you may see items that are not eligible.
- (First time users) Fill in the registration form on the site.
- You will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org with a link to the store, a username and a verification code you will need to access this exclusive online store for KEEP beneficiaries.
- Follow the steps to log in and gain access to the online store. (Note: Keep track of your username and password for easy log in access to the Lakeshore Learning store on future visits.)
- Add items to your cart as you normally would.
- At checkout, there will be no payment options shown. Instead, you will receive an order request form. You will need to fill in your KEEP Award ID.
- Visit app.keep.ks.gov or open the KEEP Claims app and submit a claim by attaching your order request form in place of a receipt.
- Once your claim is approved by Merit’s Customer Success team, your order will be shipped and your KEEP balance will be updated.