Staples Contract & Commercial LLC.
This service provider requires payment upfront : No
Phone Number: +1 508-253-5000
Staples Offers a large variety of products to help with every day classroom needs including Computing Devices-Laptops- Desktops- Mice and Keyboards, Calculators, Folders, Paper, Toner, Printers and more.
Parent/Guardian Instructions for Online Vendors
- Go to the Staples Registration Form to visit this vendor’s online storefront. Note that all items displayed through this link are eligible under the program rules but are subject to further review. If you use a public link to browse items sold by Staples, you may see items that are not eligible.
- Register as a customer on the site.
- It may take a few days to activate your registration. You will not be able to log in to StaplesAdvantage.com until you have received an email confirming your registration. You should receive this email within a few days of submitting this form.
- Add items to your cart as you normally would.
- Select “Review & Checkout”
- Add your student's Award Number (How do I find my award number?)
- Note that there will also be the option to input a card number to pay for the items with your own form of payment. This should only be used if the cost of the items you want to purchase exceeds the amount you have available in your student’s KEEP account. You can then submit a claim at app.keep.ks.gov and be reimbursed for the amount you have available. Otherwise, we recommend against inputting your personal payment details at checkout.
- If you use your own form of payment, you will have to wait to be reimbursed and if it is determined that what was purchased is not within program guidelines, you will need to either return the item(s) to be reimbursed or pay out of pocket and order something that is approved. KEEP maintains the right to reject claims that do not align with the program and is not responsible for incurred interest or fees when paying in advance.
- Submit Order
- Save your order receipt as a .PDF file. You will use this when you submit a claim in the next step
- Visit app.keep.ks.gov or open the KEEP Claims app and submit a claim by attaching your purchase order in place of a receipt.
- KEEP maintains the right to reject claims not aligning with the program and is not responsible for incurred interest or fees when paying in advance.
- Once your claim is approved by Merit’s Customer Success team, your order will be shipped and your KEEP balance will be updated.
- 1 Tablet
- 1 Laptop
- 1 Computer with monitor (these may be purchased together)
*Headphones CANNOT be greater than $200
- For example, submitting a receipt that shows two devices in one order that are for different children will be denied. Items on a single receipt can not be split between multiple children in a household.