This service provider requires payment upfront : No
Phone Number: +1 800-835-0686
For more than 50 years, Pitsco Education has been hands-on, minds-on, hearts-on focused, basically STEM before STEM was cool. From the quintessential start in building hands-on kits in a garage to serving nearly three million new students each year, founding educator and entrepreneur Harvey Dean and the current Pitsco team have been steadfast in creating meaningful options and opportunities for children of all ages.
Parent/Guardian Instructions for Online Vendors
Families are welcome to preview online store offerings. Please note, however, that only purchases made after awards have been issued will be eligible for reimbursement.
- Visit the Pitsco Marketplace and select “Register” to create an account. Enter the same email address used for the KEEP program.
- In the first box labeled “Educational Program Initiative”, type in “Kansas KEEP” or select the option once it auto-populates.
- Complete the remaining fields and select the “Register” button.
- You will receive an email which includes a verification link. Click the link to complete the registration process and begin your shopping experience.
- Please submit one order per student. Multiple items per student are allowed.
- At checkout, select Browse under Shipping Address, then New Address to enter your shipping location.
- In the Payment section, enter your student’s Award Number in the field labeled “PO Number”. How do I find my student’s award number?
- Select Place Order and then download your order confirmation as a PDF file.
- Visit app.keep.ks.gov or open the KEEP Claims app and submit a claim by attaching your purchase order in place of a receipt.