Kansas Education Enrichment Program EDUCATION MARKETPLACE
Browse education service providers who have been approved to receive funds from program participants.
New service providers are added regularly! Don't see your favorite business or organization? Let us know and we'll get in touch with them!
Inclusion in the Marketplace is not an endorsement of the materials or services provided.
This service provider requires payment upfront : No
Phone Number: (516) 767-6677
MWROC is an intensive and immersive week-long musical experience where attendees explore their limitless imaginations with the best Artist Mentors in the field of cutting-edge and diverse music education. Developed by world-renowned electric violinist Mark Wood (original string master of Trans-Siberian Orchestra), MWROC is an opportunity for musicians and singers to learn groundbreaking methods that will expand their creative horizons and skill sets. MWROC offers in-depth workshops for intermediate and advanced string players, vocalists, guitarists, and electric bass players, from 7th grade through adult.
1. This marketplace showcases businesses who provide services that are program-approved.
2. Some businesses will require you to pay out of pocket for their services and submit a receipt in the app.keep.ks.gov claims app for reimbursement to you.
3. Some businesses ("Preferred vendors") will allow you to submit an unpaid invoice through the app.keep.ks.gov claims app that pays the business directly.
4. Payment terms are determined by the service provider and not at the discretion of the KEEP program or Merit.
5. If you want to purchase Curriculum / School Supplies / Technology, you MUST shop at one of the stores in the Curriculum / School Supplies / Technology section of this Marketplace. If you submit a receipt for a purchase you made for one of these items elsewhere, it will NOT be reimbursed.
6. If you want to purchase a Musical Instrument, you MUST shop at one of the stores in the Music lessons / Instrument Purchases section of this Marketplace to be reimbursed.