Student Sign In Service Provider Sign In
Student Sign In Service Provider Sign In

Get Started

Your student(s) may be eligible for a Kansas Education Enrichment Program award. Get started today!

kansas hero background

Some documents you may need:


  • Copies of the first two pages of your IRS Form 1040
  • One of the following documents to prove Kansas Residency
    • Current Kansas Driver's License or ID renewal postcard
    • Current Kansas vehicle registration or title
    • Utility bill or equivalent no more than two months old
    • Financial institution document such as a bank statement, deed, or mortgage with a current Kansas address
    • Rent or lease agreement dated within the last 12 months
    • Kansas Voter Registration Card
  • (If Foster parent) Placement Agreement document
  • (If SNAP participant) login info for your Provider's app - the app that lets you check your EBT balance
  • (If child is over 18 and still in school) Documents to prove school enrollment

Ready to Apply?

Find out if you qualify for the Kansas Education Enrichment Program!

Apply Now

Application Guide

See a step-by-step application walkthrough.

Application Guide (English)
Application Guide (Spanish)

Parent/Guardian Handbook

Read through the full program rules.

Handbook (English)

Handbook (Spanish)