Your student(s) may be eligible for a Kansas Education Enrichment Program award. Get started today!
Some documents you may need:
- Copies of the first two pages of your IRS Form 1040
- One of the following documents to prove Kansas Residency
- Current Kansas Driver's License or ID renewal postcard
- Current Kansas vehicle registration or title
- Utility bill or equivalent no more than two months old
- Financial institution document such as a bank statement, deed, or mortgage with a current Kansas address
- Rent or lease agreement dated within the last 12 months
- Kansas Voter Registration Card
- (If Foster parent) Placement Agreement document
- (If SNAP participant) login info for your Provider's app - the app that lets you check your EBT balance
- (If child is over 18 and still in school) Documents to prove school enrollment
See a step-by-step application walkthrough.
Application Guide (English)
Application Guide (Spanish)